Thursday, March 20, 2014

SPRING TREND REPORT: Dainty Daisies

SPRING TREND REPORT 2014: Dainty Daisies SPRING TREND REPORT 2014: Dainty Daisies
SPRING TREND REPORT 2014: Dainty Daisies Happy First Day of Spring everyone! Today I have my last post in my Spring Trend Report series for you all. If you've missed the previous posts in this series you can check them all out here! I'm so excited that it's spring now even though spring hasn't "sprung" quite yet. The warmer weather is slowly on its way though and I can't wait.

The last spring trend I'll be sharing is one of my favourites currently - daisies! I've been loving daisy printed items this year and have already added a few to my closet (as you can see above). It's such a pretty floral pattern thats different than the typical florals seen in springtime. I also love that it can be a monochromatic floral since I love wearing black and white.

Shop items above (L to R): 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessing over daisies at the moment, they are the perfect print for spring!


    Melane | Oh Sweet Remedy

    ReplyDelete