Monday, March 17, 2014

Mani Monday #8

Mani Monday #8 Hard Candy King of Pop Kleancolor Light Blue Mani Monday #8 Hard Candy King of Pop Kleancolor Light Blue Mani Monday #8 Hard Candy King of Pop Kleancolor Light Blue
In the past couple of weeks I've picked up quite a few new nail polishes (expect a haul in the next couple of days!) and one of the most unique polishes I've picked up is this topcoat from Hard Candy's new Pop Art line of polishes called King of Pop. This is a matte/flat glitter with light green, white, light blue, peach, and light pink in it! It's such a unique and beautiful combination that is so perfect for spring. I used Kleancolor's Light Blue underneath it and Seche Vite as a top coat!

I remembered seeing this post on Lily Melrose's beauty blog a couple of weeks ago of a Seventeen Colour Clash nail polish in In The Surf and I loved the look of it, and this Hard Candy polish looks like it might be a dupe for it!

1 comment:

  1. oh my god this manicure is insane :) i love it soo much!

    I'm a NEW follower :)

    If you want check out my last post and telle me what do you think :)

    EARLY SPRING OUTFIT >> http://nothingtodeclare1.blogspot.it/2014/03/early-spring-outfit-mexican-vibe.html

    ReplyDelete