Thursday, March 6, 2014

SPRING TREND REPORT: Bold Black and White

SPRING TREND REPORT: Bold Black and White SPRING TREND REPORT: Bold Black and White SPRING TREND REPORT: Bold Black and White
One of my favourite trends for Spring/Summer this year is black and white. I love that dressing in black and white is going to be a trend because I wear a lot of it already, especially during the winter, so I'm excited to carry it out into spring too! Dressing in black and white is so easy because everything matches! You can be bold and mix patterns if you're careful, or wear solids to break it up a bit. Above are some black and white outfits I found on my Instagram and as you can see, I wear it a lot!

Shop items above (L to R, top to bottom): 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 

No comments:

Post a Comment