Sunday, March 9, 2014

Instagram Round-Up #2

I hope you all had a great weekend! I spent most of it working but I still managed to get out and enjoy the nicer weather we had! Here are a few things I did this week!

1. I got a couple of plants today! I got them for my desk at my internship since it's kind of bare but I love them, they're so cute!

2. I took this picture today when I was at Lowe's with my mom picking out some plants. I love all the greenery and colours there!

3. I also got some Menchie's today! It was very colourful today with cotton candy and Lucky Charm's flavoured fro-yo with Froot Loops, Clodhoppers, sprinkles, and a sour watermelon to top it off! So yummy!

4. My March Julep Maven box came in this week! Keep an eye out for a post about it this week!

5. A picture of my nails this week - I loved this colour so much! It's OPI Toucan Do It If You Try from the new Brazil collection.

6. This is a piece I designed for fun this week. The left is my quick sketch of my idea for it and the right is the final piece I made! It's featuring lyrics from the song Lonely Girl by Tonight Alive!

You can follow me on Instagram here!

No comments:

Post a Comment