Saturday, March 1, 2014

February 2014 Favourites


Time for my February beauty favourites! This month I tried out quite a few new products that I really ended up loving.

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Fortifying Conditioner // I've been using this conditioner for the past couple of months and I love it so much. It's really moisturizing and smells absolutely amazing too. I have used the shampoo that goes with it as well which I really enjoyed too!

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser // I've been using this every single day since I bought it. It helps blur the appearance of pores on my face and makes a nice smooth base for my foundation! (Review)

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink // I love Maybelline Color Tattoos and this shade goes so beautifully with my Naked3 Palette. I've used this nearly every day this month!

CoverGirl Clump Crusher Waterproof Mascara // This is an old favourite of mine. I used up a tube of it last year but haven't repurchased it since, so I picked up another one and was reminded of how much I absolutely love it. It adds beautiful volume and length to my lashes with absolutely no clumps! (Review)

Rimmel Colour Rush Balm in Sun Kissed // I love these Colour Rush balms! They're so moisturizing and come in such pretty colours! (Review)

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Elusive // This has been my go-to lip product this month. It's a beautiful shade and doesn't feel drying at all on my lips. This never leaves my handbag since I wear it all the time!

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Intense Black // I only got this in the last couple of weeks but it's already a favourite of mine. It's so pigmented and long lasting, I absolutely love this liner! (Review)

Sigma F80 Brush // I got this brush around Black Friday last year but I never really got into using it on a daily basis until this month. I've really been enjoying it with my Revlon ColorStay foundation though and I definitely understand all the hype around these brushes!

Urban Decay Naked3 Palette // Last but most certainly not least, my wonderful Naked3 palette. I have probably used this palette (without any other accompanying eye shadows) for 25 of the 28 days in February. It's so beautiful and creates the prettiest looks. I absolutely love it! (Review)

What were your favourite beauty products in February? Have you tried any of the ones I mentioned above?

1 comment:

  1. I need to try the baby skin primer! I keep seeing good reviews on it so i need to check it out soon!

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete