Sorry this post is a day late! I had quite the busy day yesterday. I thought I'd still show you what I got up to last week though. Better late than never!
1. Yesterday I went to the L'Oreal private warehouse sale with my friend McKenna because I got tickets at my internship to go! These are the goodies I picked up! Expect a haul post this week and I'll talk a little more about what I got!
2. In Toronto yesterday McKenna and I got pizza for lunch and it was delicious! (We also may have gotten pizza at a different restaurant for dinner too. Don't judge.)
3. I finally bought Frozen on Saturday and had a movie night with my parents. It was my 5th time seeing the movie, I love it so much!
4. There were doughnuts in the office last week. Nothing is better than free doughnuts!
5. I read City of Bones from the Mortal Instruments series this week! I saw the movie last year and enjoyed it and I needed another book to read. I'll probably start the next one in the series soon!
6. The April issue of FLARE (the magazine I intern at) came out this week! Emilia Clarke looks gorgeous on the cover, and there are a few pages that I did in the issue this month too!
You can follow me on Instagram here!