Friday, December 12, 2014

Nars Audacious Lipstick | Charlotte

“nars “nars “nars Last week Sephora had a deal for VIB's where if you spend a minimum $50 you get $20 to spend in the store so I took the opportunity to splurge a little and finally buy myself one of the new NARS Audacious lipsticks! Ever since these were launched I've been dying to try them and I'm so glad I did. I chose the shade Charlotte, which is a deepened berry-toned red. The formula of these lipsticks is amazing. It's so comfortable on the lips with a semi-matte creme finish. It's also insanely pigmented and with one swipe over the lips it's fully opaque. The packaging is so nice too, with a sleek black matte tube with magnetic closure. For Christmas my friend Abby (hello Abby, I know you're probably reading this ;) haha) got me a Sephora gift card as part of my present from her and I'm thinking of using it towards another one of these lipsticks but in a nude shade for everyday wear! If you've been holding out on trying these lipsticks I say it's totally worth the hype and the splurge!

No comments:

Post a Comment