Monday, December 1, 2014

BLOGMAS! (+ Nail of the Day)

opi coca cola red opi in true stefani fashion christmas holiday nails 
I've decided that I'm going to do Blogmas! Many YouTubers I watch are doing Vlogmas this year (vlogging every day leading up to Christmas), so I thought since I'm not a vlogger, I'll do that on my blog! I'm planning to post on my blog every day until Christmas!

Today I thought I'd start with the manicure I did today! I want to have Christmassy nails all month long, and I kicked off the month with a pretty festive manicure. I'm wearing OPI Coca Cola Red with OPI In True Stefani Fashion on top - just one coat of each! I'll likely be posting a new manicure about once a week this month so keep a eye out for those!

If you have any requests or suggestions of blog posts I should make this month, let me know in a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment