Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Christmas Sweater

“ugly This year I was determined to get a Christmas sweater. For the past few years "ugly Christmas sweaters" have been quite the trend this time of year and I didn't want to let another year pass by without me getting one! The other day I managed to find a couple I loved (shown above). I found these sweaters in the men's section of H&M and I couldn't pass them up. I don't mind getting the odd sweater or shirt from men's sections of stores, to me a sweater is a sweater! Also I found these two sweaters to be less expensive than the ones on the women's side of the store! The Oh Deer! sweater was just $9.95 and the pug sweater was only $14.95. Below I'll show you a few other sweater options I've found and love!“ugly 
“ugly

Do you have a festive Christmas sweater? I think they're so fun!

1 comment:

  1. I was just at H&M a few days ago and they had lovely Christmas sweaters for $35 and I couldn't bring myself to fork out nearly $40 for a seasonal wear :( I never saw the cheaper ones!

    ReplyDelete