Friday, December 19, 2014

Current Obsession | Lip Liner

lip liner milani mac nyx rimmel occ obsessive compulsive cosmetics It seems that lately in the beauty community, lip liners are all anyone's talking about. And of course if it's what everyone's into I've had to buy a few! I bought my first lip liner this summer and since then have collected a few more. Lip liners have really changed the lipstick game for me. They can change the appearance of a lipstick through layering different liners underneath, they can create the perfect crisp edge for a bold lip, and they make your lipstick last much longer! My preferred way of wearing lip liner is to apply it around the edges and then fill the lip in as well. In my collection I've gathered some nudes, pinks, reds, and vampy shades to cover all my bases.

The lip liners shown above are: Milani Color Statement Lip Liner in All Natural, MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Dynamo, Milani Color Statement Lip Liner in True Red, NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Plum, OCC Cosmetic Colour Pencil in Black Dahlia, and Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob

My personal favourite of the ones I own are the Milani Color Statement lip liners since they have such a creamy formula. I've also really been enjoying my OCC Black Dahlia lip pencil as well as it pairs beautifully with my favourite vampy lip shades!

Are you a fan of lip liner? Who makes your favourite formula?

No comments:

Post a Comment