Thursday, December 4, 2014

Face of the Day: Chocolate Smokey Eye + Nude Lip

face of the day fotd makeup fall winter makeup neutral smokey eye nude kylie jenner lip face of the day fotd makeup fall winter makeup neutral smokey eye nude kylie jenner lip Today I thought I'd share a face of the day with you. Lately I've been experimenting more with doing eye makeup without winged liner. I know for most people it'd be a bold thing to try wearing winged liner, but for me it's the opposite! I've worn winged liner almost daily since about 2007 but I want to expand my makeup looks I do on myself and I've enjoyed a more smokey look lately without my signature cateye.

I used Tarte's new Bon Voyage kit eye shadow palette on my eyes along with a sample of their Lights Camera Lashes mascara I have and I really love both! This palette has been my go-to palette lately, it's gorgeous. For this look I mainly used shades from the 2nd row down, so the warmer chocolatey brown neutral shades.

Products used:

FACE:
Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12-Hr Perfecting Primer
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in 805
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in 010 Light Porcelain
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Tarte Pin Up Girl Blush Palette (shades Breathless, Embraced, and Irreplacable mixed)
The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in 01 Light Matte
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
Urban Decay DeSlick Setting Spray

BROWS:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude
Tarte Bon Voyage Set Palette
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara

LIPS:
Milani Color Statement Lip Pencil in All Natural
MAC Faux Lipstick
I will see you all tomorrow for day 5 of blogmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment