Saturday, June 8, 2013

Nail of the Day: Rainbow Connection

The other day when I was at the mall I decided to check out Trade Secrets to see if they were still doing their 50% off select OPI polishes sale, and they were! A few weeks ago when I was there I picked up If You Moust, You Moust from that sale and turned down Rainbow Connection which was also on sale. But this time when I went in I picked up Rainbow Connection!

This glitter is quite popular and talked about in the beauty community so for 50% off I figured I'd pick it up! I don't know how I didn't get it sooner, it is absolutely beautiful. In this manicure I layered 2 coats of OPI Rainbow Connection as an accent nail over Julep Martha (from my June box)! This manicure is so girly and pretty, I love it!

Rainbow Connection is from OPI's Holiday 2011 The Muppets Collection. This glitter has various sizes of silver, pink, green, blue, orange, and yellow glitter in a clear base. It would look great layered over many different nail polishes and I can't wait to experiment with it some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment