Sunday, June 2, 2013

June Wishlist

1. MAC Flamingo Lipstick // Since I finally have a job, I'm finally going to buy my first MAC lipstick this month! One I have my eye on is Flamingo from the upcoming All About Orange collection. While the collection is all about orange, this lipstick is much more pink/coral but it looks beautiful!

2. MAC Royal Sunset Blush // This is another product from the upcoming All About Orange collection at MAC. I've been dying to get a MAC blush for quite some time and this one looks so nice!

3. MAC Vanilla Pigment // This is a highly talked about MAC product that I'm sure you've all heard of. I really want to add this pigment to my collection! It has so many uses and looks so pretty.

4. Urban Decay Naked Basics // I love matte, neutral eyeshadows and have wanted this palette since it first came out. It looks like the perfect palette for everyday wear and I can combine the matte shades in this with shimmery shades from my Naked2 palette and other makeup!

5. Maxi Dresses // I've been on the hunt for the perfect maxi dress since last summer and I really want to get one this year! These are a few I liked from the Forever 21 website (1 | 2 | 3). Hopefully I find my perfect maxi dress this summer!

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to find a cute Maxi too but it's so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The maxi dresses are cute! & I've always wanted the naked basic's as well :)!

    http://www.wundurlust.com/

    ReplyDelete