Sunday, June 9, 2013

Collective Makeup (+ Candle) Haul!

So as some of you may know, in May I got hired for my first job! So now that I'm making some more money of my own I guess I've been less afraid of spending so much money on makeup, so I've gone a bit crazy over the past couple of weeks (well, crazy for me at least). This is all the stuff I've picked up!

1. Bath & Body Works 4oz. Candles in Watermelon Lemonade and Strawberry Picnic
2. OPI Rainbow Connection nail polish
3. Gosh Ocean nail polish
4. Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 001 Transparent
5. MAC Royal Sunset blush and Flamingo lipstick (All About Orange Collection)
6. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
7. Aqualillies for Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eye and Cheek Palette
8. OPI Grab It, Bag It and Go! (includes Kiss Me On My Tulips, Red Lights Ahead...Where?, and a makeup bag)

I will be doing posts including most of these items over the next week or so! Let me know if there's something you'd like to see first!

3 comments:

  1. Loved all the items you got :) and that gosh nail polish looks so pretty, I found you on that bloghop and have followed you on blovin and gfc hope you follow back :) xx

    VisualCandyInc

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many great products! Great haul Lauren!
    Beauty by T
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete