1. OPI Euro Centrale Nail Polishes in Polka.com, I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw, and You're Such A Budapest - I've been drooling over this collection from OPI since the first photos of it got released. I would really love to get more than 3 polishes from this collection, but I think these are my top 3 that I want since I don't have anything in my collection like them. Polka.com is a gorgeous pink/purple/blue chunky glitter that I'm obsessed with. I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw is a creamy navy blue, and I don't have a navy in my collection yet! I feel like it'd be a great staple colour for year-round wear. Lastly, You're Such A Budapest is a pastel periwinkle blue colour that looks so pretty!
2. Real Techniques Blush Brush - I got the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush earlier this year and I've loved it so far, so I really want to try more brushes from this line! I don't really like the blush brush I've been using for the past year or so, so I would really love to try this one out!
3. ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium - For the past while I've been using a L'Oreal eye shadow to fill in my brows, but the eye shadow is just about gone now and L'Oreal doesn't sell it anymore! So I guess it's time to find a new brow filler. I've read some great reviews on this eyebrow kit from ELF and it only costs $3, so I want to give it a try! It comes with a tinted wax on the left, and a powder on the right that you're supposed to apply after the wax.
4. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in Black Bean and Yogurt - I really, really love my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and I really want to get a couple more! Black Bean is just a basic black pencil which would be great to use as a base in the outer corner to darken it up, or even as an all-over lid base for smokier looks! Yogurt is a shimmery pinky-champagne colour that is comparable to the Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil in Sin, which would be a great base for everyday looks!
5. Cat Print Cosmetic Pouch from Forever 21 - I saw a larger version of this makeup bag at the checkout at Forever 21 a few days ago and now I'm regretting not buying it. I do prefer this smaller version of it though! I mean, how could anyone not want this adorable makeup bag? (Available online here)
6. Remix and Match Bag from ModCloth - I'm in desperate need of a new handbag. I have a few small cross-body bags, but I need a bag that's bigger for those days I need to carry more with me, like when I need my camera with me that day. The only other larger bag I have I bought over 5 years ago and is really worn out. I saw this bag on ModCloth and fell in love with the mint colour right away! I also love that it has a short handle you can carry it with, and also a longer strap so you can put it over your shoulder as well. And the inside has a really cute striped pattern! (Available online here)
What are some things on your wishlist this month?