Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick - Coral Queen (Swatches + Review!)

I've been wanting to get a bright coral lipstick for quite a while now for the spring and summer, and when I found this one I immediately fell in love. And it was on sale when I got it, so I got it for $4.99! This is Rimmel London's Moisture Renew lipstick in the shade 620 Coral Queen. It's a creamy, bright coral that doesn't lean too pink or too orange.

I really love the formula of this lipstick. When I applied it, it felt as if I was wearing a lip balm. It's super moisturizing and comfortable on the lips! It also has buildable opacity. So if you don't feel like wearing a super bright lip, you can swipe it once over your lips for a nice coral colour. If you apply it more concentrated though it comes off as the lovely bright colour that you see in the tube.

This lipstick also has fantastic lasting power! I didn't find it fading much throughout the day and only needed touch ups after eating and/or drinking.

I am completely smitten with this lipstick. I've already worn it a couple of times and I can't wait to have it on my lips all spring & summer!

Pros:
Low price
• Not too pink or too orange
• Moisturizing & comfortable
• Great lasting power
• Buildable colour

Cons:
• None!

What are some of your favourite lipsticks for the spring/summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment