Wednesday, February 19, 2014

SPRING TREND REPORT: Pretty Pastel Handbags

SPRING TREND REPORT: Pretty Pastel HandbagsI am very excited for spring. This winter has felt so long and I'm just ready for the warmer weather and spring fashion! I decided to do a little Spring Trend Report series on my blog where I'll make a post each Wednesday leading up to the first day of spring (March 20th) focusing on a different trend for spring 2014! I'll share some of my picks for the trend, show where it's been seen on the runway, and also show you my take on it with items I own or an outfit I put together!

The trend I'll be focusing on this week is pastel handbags. Pastels are always big in spring, but I've noticed that pastel handbags have become increasingly popular lately. I've always been a black handbag kind of girl, but a little while ago I picked up a mint bag and I absolutely love it! Since I do tend to wear a lot of black and other neutrals, the mint bag adds a nice fresh pop of colour to any outfit and looks so feminine and springy! Pastel bags were also seen quite a bit on the runway for SS14!

Pastel Handbag Links: 1 / 2 / 3 / 45 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 910 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14

SPRING TREND REPORT: Pretty Pastel Handbags SS14 Runway Emporio Armani Burberry Prorsom Mulberry
SPRING TREND REPORT: Pretty Pastel Handbags / ASOS Scallop Detail Satchel Bag
This is the pastel handbag that I have. It's the ASOS Scallop Detail Satchel Bag (currently out of stock, but bag #11 above is pretty similar!). I got in last summer but will be using it a ton this spring! It's a perfectly sized bag to carry around my wallet and phone, but can also fit my DSLR camera and iPad on days I need those! I also love the colour and the scalloped edges are such a nice detail! I'll probably end up picking up a smaller crossbody pastel bag this season too, I can't resist the cute colours!

What bag from above is your favourite? I really love #8 (the mint bag with scallop edge flap) and #14 (the lavender one)! Is this a trend you think you'll be wearing this spring? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment