I was given a Liebster Blog Award by Lauren at Bonnes Terres, so I thought I'd do the tag that goes along with it! I have been tagged with this before but never got around to making a post for it, so I thought I'd do this one today!
1. Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you, plus you MUST create a set of 11 new questions for the people you nominate.
3. Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4. Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5. Absolutely NO tag backs.
6. Remember to only tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
11 Facts About Me:
1. I have been a vegetarian for nearly 4 years.
2. My hair is naturally blonde and curly! I first dyed it brown in 2008, and I've been dying it dark red since 2010.
3. My favourite tv show is Glee. I only started watching it about half way through season 2, but then I caught up online really quickly and I've been basically obsessed ever since! I can't wait for the season 4 premiere!
4. I'm pretty tall - 5'10"! With size 11/12 feet. Which sadly limits the shoes I wear since I don't like wearing very tall shoes, and often stores don't have my size! :(
5. I am a very picky eater. Especially being vegetarian and having more limited options to begin with. But there are a lot of foods I just don't like :x!
6. My favourite food is peanut butter. On sandwiches, crackers, a spoon - it doesn't matter. I love it.
7. I do not watch horror movies. I just can't, they'd just give me terrible nightmares!
8. I run a music webzine with my friend where we get to shoot concerts, interview bands, and other awesome stuff. We started it two years ago when we were just 16 and have gotten to do some pretty amazing things through running it.
9. I love to bake! And decorate cakes. It's so much fun and so yummy!
10. I learned everything I know about makeup from youtube beauty gurus! The first one I started watching - and still watch now - is xSparkage!
11. I start my second year of the graphic design program at my college next week! I can't wait!
Lauren's Questions For Me:
1. Do you like, love or loathe Marmite?
I've never had it! And I'm not entirely sure what it is to be honest...
2.What's your favourite cartoon character of all time?
Winnie the Pooh! As a kid my entire room was Winnie the Pooh - my sheets, wallpaper, pillows, toys - all of it.
3.Name three of your biggest fears.
Being alone forever, not having a successful career, dying.
4.What has been your proudest moment?
I'm really proud of all that my friend and I have achieved through running our webzine. We've gotten to shoot and interview some of my favourite musicians and we've done it all by ourselves with no help. One of the biggest things was when we got to interview Simple Plan at the Air Canada Centre this year, because they were one of my favourite bands growing up.
5.What is your favourite song(s) of all time?
I can't choose just one! I love Panic! At The Disco's entire A Fever You Can't Sweat Out album, that's probably my favourite album ever. I also reeeally love the song The Gambler by fun.!
6.Did you watch the Olympics if so how did it make you feel?
I watched most of the opening and closing ceremonies and like 1 game of volleyball. I'm not into sports that much. But the opening and closing ceremonies were really entertaining! I loved seeing the Spice Girls perform!
7.What do you like most about blogging?
I like having a place to post about things that interest me! I really love fashion and beauty, but I feel like facebook or tumblr may not be the best place for posting things like I post. So I love being able to post it on here and have people to follow as well!
8. What are your favourite shops?
Forever 21, the Material Girl line at The Bay, and Winners!
9.What's cooler than being cool? (if no one gets this i'll be distraught)
ICE COLD! Hahah, OutKast?
10.Have you got any pets, if so what pets? If not, what pets would you like?
Yes! I have a cat named Jaida!
11.If you had an unlimited amount of money and could go/do anything in the world, what would it be?
I would travel to the 3 places I've always wanted to travel most - New York City, London, and Paris. And a lot of shopping would happen in all 3 places haha.
The People I Tag:
Mish at MishMreow
Kassica at KassicaLife
Christa at ChrissyAi
Gabbi at Mieu Makeup
Kathryn at KatBlogsYeah
Julie at Oh So Kansas
My Questions for You!
1. What is your favourite tv show?
2. Do you prefer to wear pants or dresses?
3. What is your favourite food?
4. What website(s) do you visit most?
5. Who is your favourite singer/band?
6. If you could re-live any moment in your life, what would it be?
7. If you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. What's your favourite season?
9. What is your favourite quote?
10. What is the last book you read?
11. What's your favourite thing to do?