Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day: Outfit, Nails, and Makeup of the Day!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day! In the past I've been kind of negative and bitter about Valentine's Day, but this year I decided to make the most of it for myself! I wore a new dress, baked some cookies, and spent some time with my family.

This is the outfit I wore yesterday. I just got this dress last weekend and I'm absolutely in love with it. I paired it with a black cardigan, my faux leather jacket, black tights, and my black boots!

For my makeup I wanted to do something bright, so I pulled out my old Coastal Scents Creative Me #1 palette and my 88 palette to create this bright look! I used to wear bright makeup like this on almost a daily basis, and I kind of missed it! It was so fun to do!

On my nails I did this cute heart & glitter manicure. As a base on all of my nails I applied OPI's Pink Friday, and then used Revlon Red to create the hearts, and Wet n' Wild's Wild Shine in Sparked on my ring fingers!

I also baked some sugar cookies just for fun the night before Valentine's Day! They turned out great and they're so delicious! I used various sized heart cookie cutters for most of them, and then cut out a couple of ampersands as well just using a knife since I love ampersands. I used this recipe but I split it in half.


No comments:

Post a Comment