Hey everyone! Here's another face of the day! Lately I've been trying to come up with some day-to-day looks with my Urban Decay Naked2 palette using some of the shadows in the palette I don't usually go to. So far I'm really liking the results! This is a look I created when I used Busted and Blackout, as well as another shimmery champagne eye shadow in my collection.
For this look I applied Champagne to the inner 2/3 of my lid, as well as in my inner corner and about 1/3 of the way in on my lower lashline, on top of NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. Next, I applied Busted to the outer third of my lid and blended it up into the crease a bit. Then I darkened up the outer corner with Blackout. I also took Busted underneath my eyes on the outer 2/3.
- Revlon Colorstay foundation in 101 Ivory
- Marcelle translucent face powder
- NYX blush in Pinched
- NYC Smooth Skin bronzer in Sunny
- Bedhead Cyberoptics eyeshadow in Champagne (worn as highlight)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (applied to inner corner and waterline)
- Bedhead Cyberoptics eyeshadow in Champagne
- Urban Decay Naked2 Palette (Busted, Blackout)
- Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner
- Maybelline One by One Volum Express mascara
- EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit scent
Now, to address the other part of the title of this blog post, I'm changing my blog name! I don't really like using just my name as my blog name, I kind of just chose it when making this blog because I couldn't think of anything else. So shortly I will be switching my blog name to Lipstick & Lacquer, and my url will be lipstickandlacquer.blogspot.com! Once I do switch names and my URL I'll make a post again to remind everyone. I'm just working on my new blog design for my new name right now!