Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Favourites

These anatomical heart Valentine's cookies are so cute!

This baby's breath typeface is gorgeous.

I love this Cath Kidston inspired cake!

This series of hair portraits is so lovely.

I've never been much of a watch person, but this watch is fabulous. I love the mint and gold combination.

More floral typography. It's so pretty!

I love these jeans and the flowers in this photo! Notice all of the floral in this post? I swear it's not intentional. I guess I'm excited for spring!

This love bug illustration is so cute.

I went to Toronto last weekend to see a few bands! That's also why I didn't make a Friday Favourites post last week.

This is what I did for my weekly hand lettering this week.

I'm kind of obsessed with this new Vine app! It's like instagram but you post short videos that loop! Follow me if you have it! My username is Lauren Schroer.

I posted this yesterday for 'Throwback Thursday' so I thought I'd share it here as well! It's little me as a toddler ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment