Wednesday, May 28, 2014

MAC Alluring Aquatic: Lorelei Extra Dimension Eye Shadow

MAC Alluring Aquatic Lorelei Extra Dimension Eye Shadow MAC Alluring Aquatic Lorelei Extra Dimension Eye Shadow MAC Alluring Aquatic Lorelei Extra Dimension Eye Shadow
When the MAC Alluring Aquatic collection for Summer 2014 was released I knew I had to pick up something from it. I wasn't really crazy about a lot of the shades in the collection but the packaging wasn't something I could pass up. I ended up picking up the MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Lorelei. Lorelei is a light golden-peach shimmery shade. It applies nicely both wet a dry, dry with a softer look and wet with a more bold look. Above, the swatch on the left is dry, and the right is wet. This is such a great everyday colour to wear all over the lid and I'm sure I'll wear it a bunch this summer!

Did you get anything from the MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection?


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I need to pick this shade up! It's beautiful!!

    Janine Maral from http://www.janinemaral.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so stunning! If you can find it, definitely pick it up!

      Delete
  2. Wow this is beautiful. I love the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete