Wednesday, April 30, 2014

MAC x Proenza Schouler: Ocean City Blush Ombre

MAC Cosmetics x Proenza Schouler Collection Ocean City Blush Ombre Review and Swatches MAC Cosmetics x Proenza Schouler Collection Ocean City Blush Ombre Review and Swatches MAC Cosmetics x Proenza Schouler Collection Ocean City Blush Ombre Review and Swatches MAC Cosmetics x Proenza Schouler Collection Ocean City Blush Ombre Review and Swatches MAC Cosmetics x Proenza Schouler Collection Ocean City Blush Ombre Review and Swatches MAC Cosmetics x Proenza Schouler Collection Ocean City Blush Ombre Review and Swatches
I'm so excited I managed to get my hands on this blush! When I visited my MAC counter the day the MAC x Proenza Schouler collection was released, they hadn't received their blushes from the collection in yet, but they said they'd put one on hold for me and call me when they came in. Well, I finally got the call this morning so I hurried over to the mall (in the worst rain I've seen in over a year, too) to pick this beauty up! When I was at the mall I also spotted the issue of Company Magazine that Zoe Sugg (aka Zoella on YouTube) was on the cover of, so of course I had to get that too (and it came with a free mascara!).

The MAC Blush Ombre in Ocean City is a satin finish blush that has a peachy-beige that fades into a bright coral. In my swatches above you'll see the beige colour, the coral, and then the two colours swirled together. All 3 colours you can get using this blush are absolutely beautiful. I'll probably wear them swirled together in most cases, but I love that bright coral on its own too! The beige tone would look lovely worn on the eyes as well I think. Also how amazing is the packaging of this blush? The green-yellow-purple mirrored ombre compact is just beautiful. I'm so excited I was able to get one of these blushes since I know how popular and sought-after they were. It was definitely worth the wait though, I'm in love!


2 comments:

  1. Ooh how fancy! I really love the shades of this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely feel fancy every morning when I apply this haha! It really is the perfect summer coral blush!

      Delete