1. Steve Madden Ecentric Shoes / I saw MakeupByTiffanyD talk about these shoes on her channel and blog and they seem like such great shoes for the spring and summer (and even into fall)! I love the textured leopard print and think they'd look great with all black & white outfits (which I often wear)!
2. Nectar in Line Necklace / This honeycomb necklace is so cute! It's big enough to make a statement but wouldn't overwhelm an outfit at the same time.
3. Plum & Bow Vase / I bought a small cacti plant and a succulent this past month and I love this cute little planter! I think this spring I might pick up a few more plants because I love having greenery in a space!
4. H&M Lip Tints / I saw these in an H&M store recently and wasn't sure if they'd be sheer and glossy or something more pigmented like OCC Lip Tars. I did some research and looked up some swatches and reviews and they seem to be quite similar to Lip Tars but for around 1/4th of the price! I definitely want to pick up a couple of these to try!
5. Crop Tee by Motel / I love the monochromatic rose print on this crop top! I can't wait to be able to wear crop tops and skirts again this summer, since it's what I practically lived in last summer!
6. Bright There With You Dress / This floral dress from ModCloth is so gorgeous! I love the floral print on black and the fit & flare shape of it. The back of this dress is really interesting and pretty too!
7. Perforated Flats / I tried these flats on at Payless the other day and they're so cute! I love the perforations in them giving them some texture and more of a summery feel than solid black flats.
8. Pretty Payment Wallet / The zipper on my wallet recently broke so I've been keeping my eye out for a new one. I love the black and white daisy pattern on this wallet and it seems like a good size too!
9. Cut Lace Vanity Tray / This tray is so cute and would help contain some of the things I have cluttered around my room like sunglasses, perfumes, jewellery, and other items!
10. Ankle Strap Wedges / I love these ankle strap wedges! I've recently become more comfortable in wearing heels (since I am 5'10.5") and these ones are so classic and nice. And I like that they have a wedge heel too for added comfort!