Monday, May 6, 2013

Nail of the Day: Black Tie Optional


I've been wanting to get my hands on Hard Candy's nail polish in Black Tie Optional since they released their nail polishes but have never had any luck in finding it in stores! Everytime I was at a Walmart I'd check the Hard Candy nail polish display but this polish was always out of stock. Luckily, I found it in stock yesterday! I've been wanting a black and white glitter/confetti top coat and I'm so happy with this one!

I layered 1 coat of Hard Candy Black Tie Optional over 3 coats of China Glaze Rich & Famous. I love the combination of these 2 but I also can't wait to try Black Tie Optional over some different colours!

Have you tried any of Hard Candy's new nail polishes? What are your thoughts on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment