Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I ❤ Spring Tag!


I thought today I would do a tag post! No one tagged me to do this but I've seen this tag quite a bit on youtube and it seemed like fun to do! If you're reading this then I tag YOU!


1. Favorite spring nail polish? 
I have a few nail polishes that I've been loving this spring! The first is China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy", a super bright, neon coral! I currently have it on my toes and it will probably be my most used pedicure polish this spring/summer! Next is OPI "You're Such A Budapest", a beautiful creamy periwinkle. I've wanted a periwinkle polish for a while and when this one came out with the Euro Centrale collection I knew I'd have to get it. This is such a pretty colour, I really love it! And last is OPI "I Eat Mainely Lobster" which is a medium coral-pink. This polish is more red/pink than most of my coral polishes, but that's why I think I like it so much! It looks really nice on my skin tone and the subtle shimmer in it is gorgeous.

2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
My most worn lip product so far this spring has got to be my Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya. This thing has not left my purse since I bought it and it has been on my lips almost constantly. I feel like I'm neglecting all my other lip products but I just love this one so much! My favourite bright lip colour this spring has been my Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 06. It's such a beautiful bright pink lipstick!

3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
A lot of my wardrobe and what I wear consists of dresses so I had a hard time picking for this one, but I ended up choosing 2. The first is a floral dress I got a few months ago from Forever 21 and it's just beautiful. I love the colours in it and it fits me perfectly! And the other dress I chose is one I've had for about a year and a half, and it's this leopard print dress from TopShop. I have had this dress for a while but it is one that I still wear all the time because I love it so much!

4. What's your favorite flower?
I'm not really a flower person, but I know that one flower that always makes me think of spring is tulips! When the tulips start blooming I know spring has arrived!

5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
I haven't really been wearing any scarfs this spring (I do want to buy some though!), but I have been wearing my sunglasses quite often! I got these sunglasses from Dynamite last summer and they went missing for like 8 months but I just recently found them again and I was so happy!

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
I always get excited about being able to wear my dresses in the spring without having to layer them with tights and cardigans and sweaters all the time! I've also been really loving the bright lip trend this year! In the past I was never into lipstick as much but this summer I'm loving rocking a bright lip!

7. Favorite spring candle?
My favourite spring candle is Caribbean Escape from Bath & Body Works. I haven't had the chance to pick up any of their newer scents this year (there are a few I'm dying to get though!), but I've been loving this candle that I got on boxing day this year! It smells so fruity and sweet and delicious, and I love the bright pink colour of it!

8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
I don't own or wear many perfumes and I have no body sprays so for this question I'm gonna go with my Kate Spade Twirl perfume! I got this at Christmas this year and it's such a lovely scent!

9. What is spring like where you live?
I live near Toronto, and where I live it has been so nice lately. It seems like winter was never going to end, but for the past couple of weeks it's been sunny and over 20 degrees and so beautiful out!

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?
I love just being able to enjoy the weather! I do not like our Canadian winters and all of the snow and cold, so once it's nice out like it is now it makes me want to go out more and spend time enjoying the weather! I also love that I can ride my bike again and hang out with friends outside! And my pool gets opened again!

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
Definitely not haha. I probably should be though.

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
I am going to quite a few concerts this summer (Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Darren Criss, Warped Tour, Fun., Fall Out Boy again, and others probably)! And my mom and I are hoping to drive down to New York (not NYC though unfortunately :'(.) and go shopping and just stay there for a day or two!

My cat was outside with me while I was taking the photos for this tag so I thought I'd share a couple of her being cute :3.

This tag was a lot of fun to do, and I definitely tag all of you to do it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment