Monday, March 23, 2015

Sonia Kashuk Monochrome Eye Quad in Textured Mauve | Review + Swatches

“Sonia On a recent trip to Target, I picked up this beautiful Sonia Kashuk Monochrome Eye Quad in Textured Mauve. I've been trying more from the brand lately since Target Canada is shutting down so everything is a really great price! So far I've loved everything I've tried from the brand and hope to get a few more things! I've had the Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral matte palette for a while and I really like that eye shadow texture, so I was hopeful about this one!
“Sonia This quad definitely did not let me down. It includes 4 mauve shades in varying textures. There's a matte dusty mauve, a more peach-mauve matte with very slight shimmer, a shimmery pink-mauve, and a glittery mauve that works well as a topper shadow. All four of these shadows are so beautiful and are swatched above with no primer!
“Sonia This is a look I created using the quad. I also used a deep plum shade from the Tartelette palette to slightly deepen the crease, as well as a shimmery champagne as an inner corner highlight. Though these shadows are all gorgeous, this palette can't really create a good variety of looks and it definitely benefits from being used with other shadows, especially highlight shades and deep coloured shadows since this palette is all mid-tone shades.

What other Sonia Kashuk products should I try? I'd love to know your favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment