Thursday, September 4, 2014

August Favourites 2014

August Favourites 2014

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Let's Get Naked // I picked up this lipstick in August and it has very quickly become my go-to nude lipstick. It's a perfect nude-pink that isn't too pale, too deep, or too nude (to where it looks like I put concealer on my lips). It is super comfortable and moisturizing on the lips too!

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Backstage Bambi // I love this lipstick. It's a matte bright, deep pink. It has a super matte finish, which also means it's quite dry on the lips, but it's comfortable enough that I can wear it for a whole day. It has great staying power as well!

Kat Von D Ink Liner in Trooper // Lately I've been trying a few different liquid liner pens from Sephora and I've really been enjoying this one so far! It's super black and has fantastic staying power. It has a nice felt tip that works great to create the perfect winged liner!

Julep Maddy // I got this polish in one of my recent Julep Maven boxes and it is gorgeous! It's a deep bright pink with subtle shimmer (the shimmer disappears once applied to the nails though). I wore this polish for about two weeks straight and it held up great with minimal chipping, and it only required one coat!!

OPI Incognito in Sausalito // This is a deep navy cream polish that's wonderful for the transition into fall. I'm really impatient for fall to get here so I wore this deep polish this month!

Lorac Pro Palette // I got this palette in July on my trip to the states and I can see why it's one of the most raved about palettes out there! All of the shades are so wonderfully soft and pigmented! I've loved using this palette so far!

Naked Flushed Palette in Streak // This has been my go-to cheek product this month! This palette contains a bronzer, blush, and highlight and I really love all 3 of them! It's so easy to only have to reach for 1 product to get beautifully contoured, highlighted, and blushed cheeks!

I hope you all had a great summer! What were your favourite products this past month?

No comments:

Post a Comment