Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Stila "In The Moment" Palette

I purchased the Stila In The Moment palette about a month ago during Boxing Week, because it was on sale at Sephora for only $26! I had been wanting to try one of these Stila palettes so when I saw they were practically half their regular price, I got one!

This palette has a beautiful mix of neutrals with some pops of purple which perfectly suits my brown eyes. The shadows are all quite pigmented and easy to work with. A couple of shadows slightly lack pigmentation such as the brightest shade in the palette, Glance, but it can be built up to a pretty bright purple. The palette also comes with a full-size Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in the shade Tetra, a beautiful deep shimmery purple. The eyeliner is a twist-up pencil and goes on pretty smoothly.

This palette is pretty versatile as you can use it to create a range of looks from neutral, to bright, to deep and smokey! It's quickly becoming one of my go-to palettes for day-to-day use.

 



(L to R: Instinct, Impulse, Glance, Improvise, Catalyst)

(L to R: Desire, Wonder, Spontaneous, Whim, Captivate)

 (Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in "Tetra")

 (Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in "Tetra")

Have you tried this palette from Stila? What were your thoughts on it?

2 comments:

  1. These colors are lovely! Great choices! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful palette! I love my stilit in the light pallete so i might have to add this one to my collection too

    ReplyDelete