Monday, January 27, 2014

Mani Monday #1


Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. I'm still trying to figure out a schedule for my blog posts, but I think what I'm going to try doing is make posts 4-6 days of the week from Monday to Saturday and then take Sundays to prepare posts for the upcoming week! Since I'm not home from 7am-7pm on weekdays, I feel like Sundays are a good day to figure out what posts I want to make, take any photos I need, and also to relax a bit!

I often paint my nails over the weekend so I figured I'd start the week off with Mani Mondays! This manicure may look familiar to some of you and that's because it is. I did this manicure last May and I loved it so much I recreated it again on my nails this past weekend. We got a ton of snow here in Ontario over the weekend and these daisies are making me anxious for spring!

Nail polishes used: OPI Nail Envy base coat, Rimmel London Black Satin, Sally Hansen White On, Julep Alma, Seche Vite top coat

If there are any weekly post ideas, or just posts in general you'd like to see let me know in a comment! I'll be sharing my 2013 beauty favourites with you all tomorrow so be sure to keep an eye out for that!

1 comment: