Thursday, September 6, 2012

Closet Organization!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days (it seems like it's been so long), but this week on Wednesday I started school again! I started my second year of graphic design and so far it's been great! This summer I made a goal to re-organize my closet since it was a complete mess. About a month ago my dad and I bought a shelving unit/new racks for my closet, and on Tuesday night (the day before I started school), he and I put it together and I re-organized my closet!

Here's what my closet looked like before, and has looked like for about the past 5 years or so. It is a complete cluttered mess. It took me 2 days of sitting in my bedroom to go through all of the stuff in my closet, deciding what to keep and what to get rid of, but I finally did it!

And this is what my closet looks like now! I'm sooo happy with how it is now! It's much more organized and just looks way less messy. I have short sleeved shirts on the top left, sweaters and hoodies on the bottom left, and dresses on the right! On the shelves in the middle I have a candle from Bath & Body Works open just so it makes my closet smell a bit nicer! I also have my sunglasses and perfumes on the next shelf, and some sweaters, jeans, and shoes on the other shelves!

2 comments:

  1. it's a good thing you've done there! i'm inspired to organize my closet as well. :)

    new follower here! hope u can check out my blog at http://misslitratista.blogspot.com

    if you like it, please be kind to follow back as well. looking forward to your updates!

    xoxo, Chamee

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great after so organised!

    ReplyDelete