Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Favourites

These paintings by Jen Mann are beautiful!

This crocheted camera bag is so cute!

I love these photos of Hayley Williams for Nylon magazine!

These nail charms!! I'm going to be making an order from Hex Nail Jewelry soon!

Look. At. This. Hair. It's amazing.

These Disney princess illustrations are so cute!

I watched this video yesterday and could not stop laughing, oh my goodness. Watch it. Just, watch it.

This is what I wore to my family Easter dinner last weekend! I love this top I got recently! It's from Target since they've finally come to Canada!

My Easter manicure matched Cadbury Mini Eggs exactly haha. I later put a matte topcoat on my nails so they'd be even more alike too!

Yesterday two of my friends from school and I did a chalk lettering timelapse for a video project at school!

Lately my cat's favourite spot to lay is on the armrest of the couch. Silly kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment