Thursday, November 6, 2014

HAUL: Sephora VIB Sale + Bath and Body Works!

sephora vib sale 2014 bath and body works winter nars train bleu anastasia dipbrow pomade kat von d tattoo liner sephora vib sale 2014 bath and body works winter nars train bleu anastasia dipbrow pomade kat von d tattoo liner sephora vib sale 2014 bath and body works winter nars train bleu anastasia dipbrow pomade kat von d tattoo liner
sephora vib sale 2014 bath and body works winter nars train bleu anastasia dipbrow pomade kat von d tattoo liner This morning I headed to the mall for the Sephora VIB sale! I was upgraded to VIB-status only about a month ago so I'm so excited I was able to shop the sale this year! I've had a few items on my makeup wishlist that I've really wanted to try so I finally let myself buy them. My haul isn't too big but I also got a few items for Christmas gifts (which I will not be showing here in case any of my friends see!), and I'm really happy with the few things I did get. I also went to Bath & Body Works since they were doing 3 for $33.50 3-wick candles and I had a 20% off coupon and a gift card!

The first item I picked up from the VIB sale is the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper. I wear liquid liner on a daily basis and even though I don't need a new one right now I thought I'd buy this while I could get it on sale so that way next time I run out of liquid liner I can use this! I currently use the Kat Von D Ink Liner which is her felt-tip liquid liner pen (and I love it), but I'm constantly hearing people rave about this one, her brush-tip liner pen that I thought I'd give it a go!

The next product I got is actually my first NARS makeup product! As a fan of both a matte lip and a vampy lip, I had to get the infamous NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Train Bleu! It's a super deep plum-burgundy that I can not wait to wear.

Lastly, it seems like everyone and their mothers uses and loves Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products, so I finally bought something from their range! I got the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown. I wanted to try the Auburn shade but they were sold out, but when I swatched this it looked like it should work for me! I currently use the ELF Eyebrow Kit on my brows and though it works okay, sometimes I notice it smudging or fading by the end of the day. From what I've heard about the Dipbrow Pomade it's exactly what I'm looking for since it's smudgeproof, waterproof, and supposedly lasts all day! I can't wait to do my brows tomorrow and try it out!

I also picked up a Sephora brand sharpener because I left mine at my friend's house recently, and this pink one was too cute to pass up!

From Bath & Body Works I got three holiday candles. I've been good and haven't bought any candles since July, so I let myself get these with the gift card I had! All 3 only ended up costing me around $26 with my 20% off coupon - what a steal! I got the scents Pumpkin Gingerbread, 'Tis the Season, and Mint Mocha Bark. I can't wait to burn them this winter!

What's on your VIB sale wishlist? Or what did you get?
Any other holiday scents from Bath & Body Works I should check out?
I'd love to know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment