Monday, February 3, 2014

Mani Monday #2





Happy Monday everyone! For this week's manicure I'm wearing a nail polish I bought recently. It's Make Him Mine by OPI from their 2013 Mariah Carey holiday collection. I didn't really pay too much attention to this collection when it first came out but in the past few weeks I've picked up 2 polishes from the collection because they were on sale, and I love them both!

As you can tell, this is a liquid sand polish. At first I had mixed feelings about liquid sand polishes but after trying one out (in Jinx) they really started to grow on me! The glitter in them is just so, so beautiful. The textured finish is a bit weird to get used to, but it doesn't bother me too much. This is a gorgeous rosy pink polish with some silver glitter too. It'd be a great nail polish for Valentine's Day! I applied two coats for the photos above and that was enough to make it opaque.

Have you ever tried OPI's liquid sand polishes or any other textured nail polish? What are your thoughts on them?

1 comment:

  1. I have this same color! Only it's really hard to come off of my nails lol. Your nails look fabulous though!


    xo
    LipstickVillain.com

    ReplyDelete