Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February Wishlist


Can you tell I'm ready for spring? I'm so tired of all this cold weather and snow! Here are a few things I wouldn't mind getting my hands on in preparation for the new season!

1 // I love the idea of pairing this Fabuleuse cropped sweater with a skater skirt and tights while the weather is still a little chilly.
2 // I'm also obsessed with the periwinkle colour of this bag, so unique and perfect for spring!
3 // I admittedly have a lot of dresses in my wardrobe, but I want to get some more dresses with t-shirt sleeves! I find them so cute and girly, especially in a floral print like this.
4 // Something I've been dreaming of lately is buying a YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick for myself, and I love the look of Opera Rose. Maybe one day I'll eventually splurge and get myself one!
5 // I'm excited for OPI's Brazil collection for S/S 2014, and Don't Bossa Nova Me Around looks like the perfect nude!
6 // Recently I've heard a lot of good things about the Stay All Day waterproof liquid eyeliner pens from Stila, and as a liquid liner/cat eye fanatic I'm dying to try them out! I love that they come in such a range of colours too, I'd love to try out this mint green one!
7 // Something on my beauty bucket list to try this spring is orange lips! It's something I've never really tried before but I'm curious to see if it's something I'd like for myself. The Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Audacious looks like such a pretty (but not too scary) orange colour, so I might have to give it a try!
8 // And lastly, how cute is the new Esperanza Eyeshadow Palette from Kat Von D? I've never tried any makeup from her line at Sephora before but I've heard good things about it and I'd love to try something from it! The packaging and mix of neutrals and pastels are really drawing me to this palette!

1. Fabuleuse sweater // 2. Periwinkle bag // 3. Floral dress // 4. YSL lipstick // 5. OPI nail polish // 6. Stila eyeliners // 7. Revlon matte balm // 8. Kat Von D palette

No comments:

Post a Comment