Monday, April 7, 2014

Instagram Round-Up #5

Hey everyone! Sorry there's no new Mani Monday post - I'm still wearing my manicure from last week! I'll have a new one to post next Monday though. I thought I'd do another Instagram Round-up post since it's been a couple weeks since I've posted one of these!

I went to Waterloo this weekend to visit some friends and I went shopping and got some things I've been wanting! I got a KESH x American Apparel crop top that I've wanted since last fall because Hayley Williams wears it a lot playing Paramore shows and I love the graphic print on it! I also went to Sephora for the 15% off sale and picked up the Naked Basics palette and a Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Streak which I'm so excited about! Lastly, American Eagle had 70% off all their sale stuff and I bought 2 things for myself off the men's clothing rack - a camo baseball tee which I got for $6 and a mint crewneck sweatshirt for $9!

When I was in Waterloo my friends took me to the cutest little bakery called Honey Bake Shop. The decor and branding of the bakery was so adorable. I didn't get any food because we had just gone there from brunch so I wasn't hungry, but next time I go I'll be sure to get a cupcake or some macarons!

These are the friends I visited, Courtney and Robyn! We just spent the weekend shopping and catching up and we had a movie night and watched Frozen too!

I picked up this adorable Saturday by Kate Spade ombre case for my iPhone on clearance at Winners!

My kitty was all snuggled up in a bunch of blankets and it was just the cutest!

At my internship last week there were some gourmet doughnuts in the office from Jelly Modern Doughnuts and they were so pretty and delicious!

I'm so glad the weather is finally warming up so I've been able to dress a little more springy and I broke out my favourite white sunglasses from last summer too!

I really like black and white stripes so I bought this dress from H&M and a pair of striped flats from Payless too. I also got a couple summery scented candles from Bath & Body Works when there was a buy one get one free sale and they're so fruity and delicious smelling!

This is an outfit I tried on at H&M but didn't end up buying. I recently got a coupon for $10 off a $40 purchase at H&M though so I might have to go back and buy it!

So that's what I've been up to/bought over the past couple of weeks!
You can follow me on Instagram here!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had such a great time! Frozen and shopping! That sounds like the perfect weekend :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend :D I love the items you were able to pick up! Yay Naked Basics!

    ReplyDelete