Thursday, February 5, 2015

MAC x Isabel and Ruben Toledo Collection | Haul + Swatches

“mac “mac
This morning I awoke bright and early to head to MAC to check out the new MAC x Isabel and Ruben Toledo collection. Ever since the promo images appeared online for this collection, I was immediately drawn to the bold illustrated packaging and knew I wanted to add some items to my makeup collection! I ended up getting the Blush Ombré in Ripe Peach, as well as 3 lipsticks in the shades Barbecue, Oxblood, and Victoriana.
“mac “mac MAC really went all-out for the packaging for this collection. The lipstick boxes all had sleeves, and the unique illustrations were also featured on the boxes. The lipstick tubes have a matte feeling (similar to NARS packaging) which feels really nice but I'll have to be extra careful to keep them clean and white!
 “mac
Here is the blush ombré in Ripe Peach swatched. From left to right: peach shade,  pink shade, both swirled together, both swirled together and blended out. I'm so excited to have this gorgeous blush in my collection!
“mac
These are the lipsticks I got! From left to right there is Barbecue (matte vivid orange red), Victoriana (matte midtone pink red), and Oxblood (matte light peachy nude). All of the lipstick shades from this collection are gorgeous and it was hard to just pick 3! I tried to choose shades that would be unique in my collection, and I'm thrilled with my picks!

Will you be getting anything from the MAC x Toledo collection? What are your top picks?

2 comments: