Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Favourites

I'm obsessed with the peachy colour palette in these photos for a Valentine's Day gift guide.

I love this DIY idea for storing art supplies! It could even be cute for makeup brushes and other things!

I love this fox tattoo! So gorgeous.

I'm so in love with this photo series of flowers in ice cream cones.

I want to do my nails like this. Love them.

These illustrations are lovely.

A chocolate ampersand would be the way straight to my heart.

These catnip PSAs are so hilarious.

I love this song that MacKenzie Bourg (from The Voice) released this week.

I went to Sally's this week and picked up their gel glitter base and one of their new spring/summer nail polishes! I'll do a NOTD with this sometime in the next couple weeks!

I went to Menchie's this week and they were giving away free waffle bowls :). So tasty.

I bought this dress that I've had my eye on since December. It was marked down for over 50% off! I couldn't walk away from it.

I baked banana bread. It was so delicious.

Here's an instagram face of the day. I felt like wearing a red lip yesterday.

4 comments:

  1. That fox tattoo is awesome!! Makes me totally want so new ink. And the geometric nail art is really cool too, must have taken endless patience. I'm a new follower from the Bright Side Beauty Blog Hop, and I'd love it if you checked mine out as well. :)
    Have a great weekend!
    Danielle
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that can DIY! I have so many random tall stuff laying around that I need to get organized. The dress you picked up is so cute! I love the lace. I want to dress like that for Spring but they're still somewhat overpriced :(

    ♥Jessica
    http://thesushibox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of flowers in ice cream cones, and the DIY is such a great idea. The dress looks great on you!

    http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. really great pictures, i love the pencil tins.
    lovely dress.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete