Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Updated Fall Looks

Vidal Sassoon London Lilac
If you are on my blog you may have noticed a couple of things have changed a little bit! First, and the more obvious, is that I changed my blog design! I kept basically the same design I previously had but I changed it to be more autumnal colours. I also updated my little self portrait illustration to match my new hair colour! Yes, I dyed my hair purple. I used Vidal Sassoon London Lilac to dye it a couple of weeks ago and I am loving it. I'm a natural blonde, who went brunette, and then was a redhead for 4 years, so I decided to switch it up again!

I thought I'd make this little post to share my new blog design and show off my new hair colour! I've been terribly all over the place when it comes to making blog posts lately but I plan on making a schedule for myself to keep me more on-track in the coming weeks! I used a schedule in the first few months of this year and found it really helpful in keeping everything in order and planning what posts to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment