Saturday, August 2, 2014

July Favourites 2014

July Beauty Favourites 2014
Hey guys! I've had quite a month. About half-way through the month I travelled to Ohio to visit my internet best friend and after a week there we both came back to Canada where she stayed with me for a week! So needless to say I went two weeks without blogging. But I have a bunch of posts lined up for August already so I'll be back in the swing of things! This month I don't have a ton of beauty favourites but I thought I'd share with you some things I've loved throughout July!

Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s Camera / I've had this instant camera since last summer but I had only used it a couple of times. I ended up using it a few times during the month and it was just fun to use! I definitely plan on getting more use out of this because I love the cute instant photos it takes!

Julep Vicki / I got this nail polish in my July Julep Maven box (post coming soon!) and it's just the most beautiful bright pink creme. I've had this colour on my toes for over a week now and it has barely chipped which I'm really impressed by! And I painted it on my finger nails today and most of my nails were fully opaque with just 1 coat! 

MAC Kelly Yum Yum Lipstick / This has been my go-to bright lip colour for the month of July. It's such a beautiful vibrant fuchsia! Also I love the lilac packaging.

Tarte Aqualillies Waterproof Eye & Cheek Palette / This is a palette I got last summer as part of the Aqualillies for Tarte collection and it has honestly been a favourite for this entire summer so far. It has a full-sized Amazonian Clay blush, a bronzer, a highlight, and 6 eye shadows that are all perfect for summer. I brought this on my trip as well since it's a great all-in-one travel palette! Tarte actually has just released another palette in this format for Fall 2014 and I definitely want to get my hands on it!

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette / I have talked about this palette on my blog so many times before but it's honestly my most-used eye shadow palette. This is the only other eye shadow I brought on my trip besides the Tarte palette and I probably used just this palette for 5 of the 7 days. It's just perfect in every way!

ELF Shine Eraser / These are just oil blotting sheets I got in an ELF order a while back. Over the past few weeks I've been spending a lot of long days outside and these are great to blot away any oil that's going on in my T-zone! Especially in the summer I want to refrain from applying any more powder to my face to get rid of oily spots, so these blotting sheets have been fantastic!!

Boostcase / This is a battery charging case for my iPhone I picked up before I went on my trip! It holds an extra 150% battery for your phone and it comes with a simple iPhone case to keep on your phone that the battery case attaches to whenever you want to boost your battery! This has been a lifesaver for the past few weeks and now I can't imagine not having it!

Those are all my favourites for the month of July! What were some of your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment