Saturday, May 11, 2013

Nail of the Day: Nude + Neon

I recently bought a neon yellow nail polish and I've been wanting to use it without it looking too crazy. So I decided to go with a nude & neon manicure! I've seen this trend online a few times and really love the combination of a classic nude polish with a bright pop of neon.

For this manicure I used 2 coats OPI My Very First Knockwurst for the nude base, and then painted on neon french tips with 2-4 coats of China Glaze Celtic Sun. I used OPI Nail Envy as a base coat for this manicure and topped it off with Orly Glosser top coat.

I really love how this manicure turned out and I will definitely be trying some other nude & neon combination manicures this spring and summer!

1 comment:

  1. hey we have the same name! :) haha, love those nails!!!

    ReplyDelete