Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Smashbox Studio Pop Ultimate Palette: Review + Photos (Part 3)

This is the 3rd and final part of my review and photos of the Smashbox Studio Pop Ultimate Palette. Make sure you check out part 1 and part 2!

Today it's time to focus on the cheek colours, cream eyeliners, and lip glosses in the palette. There are 2 soft lights, 3 blushes, 1 bronzer, 9 cream eyeliners, and 6 lip glosses.

The cheek colours in this palette are so beautiful. There are 2 Soft Lights which are light and shimmery and can be worn as a blush or highlight, 3 blushes, and a light bronzer. All of the shades are quite light, but that's fine with me since I'm pretty fair! They're all very pigmented and smooth, and easily blendable!
Cheek Colours (L to R): Lens (soft lights), Warm Apricot (blush)

Cheek Colours (L to R): Prism (soft lights), Passion (blush)

Cheek Colours (L to R): Petunia (blush), Sunkissed Matte Bronzer

I have never owned cream eyeliners before these ones, so these are a whole new experience for me. I've been using these sort of as a base for an eyeshadow on my lower lashline and that's been working great! I recently ordered an eyeliner brush so once I get that I'll be experimenting with these some more!
Cream Eyeliners (L to R): Ivy, Caviar, Fortune, Picasso, Midnight Brown, Taupe, Deep Purple, Gilt, Smoke

The glosses are all fairly sheer, but really gorgeous. They aren't too sticky on the lips either. With a few of the brighter shades the colour can be applied light and sheer, or built up to be brighter!
Lip Glosses (L to R): Gumdrop, Bella, Lily

Lip Glosses (L to R): Tea Rose, Pomegranate, Freeze

Overall, I'm completely in love with this palette. I am so in love with it, especially the eye shadows and blushes. And for spending only $25 on it? Money very well spent. If you have a Winners store near you I'd highly suggest you check it out for this palette!

No comments:

Post a Comment